Do you have dreams and desires that you would like to see happen this year? What will you do to get there? Here are a few things you can do to get started.
- Write the Vision. If it isn’t written down, there is a high likelihood that it will not happen. Whether it is a list, a vision board or calendar entries, write down what you want to see happen to take you to the next level in your pursuits.
- Get a Life Coach or Mentor. Birthing your dream may require the assistance of someone who has already walked the path that you desire to take. Carefully observe others around you who are already successful at what you want to do and initiate that connection. Ensure that you show the life coach or mentor that you are serious about their investment in you, as their time is valuable. Make your meeting times a priority on your calendar, and complete all assignments as directed. Remember that this is your vision, so act accordingly.
- Make Financial Investments in Your Dream. Whether it’s getting websites developed, opening bank accounts or purchasing equipment or tools for your dream, you must show the world that you believe in YOU. Never expect someone else to invest in you more than you are willing to invest in yourself and in your dream.
- Invest Time in Building Your Dream. You may have a mentor or life coach, but there are additional activities that only you can do to invest in your dream. If it includes writing a book, you will need to actually sit down and write or audio-record the content. If you are preparing to host seminars or webinars, then visual aids and presentations will need to be prepared and rehearsed.
- Surround Yourself with Like-Minded Dreamers. Working alongside others who are just as driven to birth their dreams is euphoric. They can become your accountability team, where you push each other along to where you need to be. These visionaries must be people you can trust to not divulge information or steal ideas. Keep your eyes open for such connections, as it helps you to maintain your perspective and can become the wind beneath your wings.
- Launch Your Dream! You’ve worked on it, and gained experience and valuable input from others. You have invested time and money in your dream, and you are ready to share it with the world. Launch your dream! Everything will not be perfect at the outset, and adjustments may be needed as time goes on. Consider launching to a test market before a wider audience is selected so you can modify as needed before more people see your final product.
So are you ready to launch your dream this year? Well, “On your mark! Get set! GO!”